Flavors That Impact Addiction
Billions of Consumers Everyday
- KHAINI Ingredients – Sun-dried or fermented coarsely cut tobacco leaves mixed with slaked lime.
- Mode of Use – Placed in the mouth between the gums and cheeks and sucked slowly for 10 – 15 minutes. Occasionally, left overnight in the mouth.
- KONIKA FLAVOR – Added 0.3 to 0.5% gives boost to its spicy taste with floral aroma.
- ZARDA Ingredients –Flavored chewing tobacco flakes mixed with aromatic spices, menthol, herbs, fragrances, saffron, raw kiwam, silver flakes. Lime is provided separately by the manufactures. When flavored with saffron it is called “ZafraniZarda”.
- Mode of Use –Used in betel quid, chewed alone or mixed with lime or areca nut.
- KONIKA FLAVOR – Pioneers in zafrani flavor. Market leader since more than five decades.
CHEWING TOBACCO FLAVOR
- TOBACCO Ingredients – Finely or coarsely shredded tobacco leaves.
- Mode of Use – Used for chewing or sucking.
- KONIKA FLAVOR– These flavors concentrate on the mouth feel effect of the tobacco when chewed.
- KIWAM Ingredients –Thick paste prepared from tobacco leaf extract, spices (e.g., saffron, cardamom, aniseed) and additives such as musk.
- Mode of Use –Placed in the mouth and chewed or used as an optional ingredient in betel quid.
- KONIKA FLAVOR – Branding of Kiwam is all about its flavor. The mouth feel effect and taste lasting are the unique qualities of KONIKA flavors.
SAADI PATTI TOBACCO FLAVOR
- SAADI PATTI Ingredients –Air cured loose tobacco leaf used for chewing as well as for smoking.
- Mode of Use –Either chewed or held in the mouth. Added as an ingredient in betel quid.
- KONIKA FLAVOR – These flavors are the best masking and boosting agents.
SNUFF TOBACCO FLAVOR
- SNUFF Ingredients –Dry powdered tobacco available as unscented plain, mentholised and scented varieties.
- Mode of Use –Oral or nasal use.
- Used in – These flavors are compounded from the natural extract from herbs and flowers.